The COVID-19 Vaccine series Is Now Available For:
Individuals 12 & over, including pregnant women
- Individuals 12-17 can only receive the Pfizer Vaccine. Parent or Guardian must sign the consent on the registration form.
- For information on pregnant women receiving the vaccine, please CLICK HERE.
Who is eligible for a COVID-19 Booster Shot?
For those who received the Pfizer or Moderna series:
- It has been at least 6 months since your last COVID-19 shot.
- 65 years and older.
- Age 18+ who work or live in high-risk settings.
- Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings.
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions.
For those who received the J&J vaccine:
- It has been at least 2 months since your COVID-19 shot.
- Age 18+.
It is ok to mix & match brands for booster shots. BRHD only offers Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine.
local pharmacies are also giving COVID-19 Vaccine shots. click here to find a pharmacy near you.
Vaccine Clinic Information
Bear River Health Department ONLY offers the Pfizer vaccine. No appointment is necessary. Click HERE to register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
BRHD Vaccine Clinic Location & Hours:
- Logan (655 E 1300 N Logan), Monday-Thursday 11AM-6PM.
- Brigham City (817 W 950 S Brigham), Monday-Thursday 11AM- 6PM.
- Tremonton (440 W 600 N Tremonton), Wednesday & Thursday 9AM-12:30 PM & 2PM-5PM.
Questions about Second Doses
It takes time for your body to build protection after any vaccination. COVID-19 vaccines that require 2 shots may not protect you until a week or two after your second shot. The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine requires 2 shots, 21 days apart. The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine requires 2 shots, 28 days apart.
Your first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine must be from the same manufacturer. Please refer to your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card if you aren’t sure which vaccine you received.