BRHD Vaccine Clinic Information
BRHD ONLY offers the Pfizer vaccine. No appointment is necessary.
|Logan (655 E 1300 N Logan)||Monday-Thursday 8AM-6PM|
|Brigham City (817 W 950 S Brigham City)||Monday-Thursday 8AM- 6PM|
|Tremonton (440 W 600 N Tremonton)||Wednesday & Thursday 9AM-12:30 PM & 2PM-5PM|
BRHD Vaccine Clinics are CLOSED on State & Federal Holidays.
Anyone Aged 5+
can get the vaccine
- If you are 5-17 years old you can only receive the Pfizer Vaccine.
- For information about the 5-11 year-old Pfizer pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine click HERE.
There are many vaccine providers across the state. Click the link below to find other options in your area.
1st Dose Booster Recommendations
For those who received the Pfizer series:
- Age 5+, and it has been at least 5 months since your last COVID-19 shot.
For those who received the Moderna series:
- It has been at least 5 months since your last COVID-19 shot.
- Age 18+.
For those who received the J&J vaccine:
- It has been at least 2 months since your COVID-19 shot.
- Age 18+.
It is ok to mix & match brands for booster shots.
BRHD only offers Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine.
Need a COVID-19 Vaccine Card
If you received your 1st COVID-19 vaccine shot with us, click below to fill out the COVID-19 Vaccine Card Request Form. The card will be available for pick-up the next business day following the date of submission. If you received your 1st COVID-19 vaccine shot elsewhere please contact them for a replacement card.
Business hours for card pick up: Monday-Thursday 12 pm – 6 pm
The new card will cost $3. Payment is expected at the time of pick up.
ID is required for card pick-up.
Rich County residents please call 435-793-2445 to request a new COVID-19 vaccine card.