Vaccine Is Now Available For:
Individuals 12 & over, including pregnant women.
- For information on pregnant women receiving the vaccine, please CLICK HERE.
Those People whose immune systems are moderately to severely compromised should receive an additional dose of COVID-19 VACCINE AFTER THE INITIAL 2 DOSES.
- For CDC’s recommendation regarding who qualifies for the third dose, please CLICK HERE.
THE Pfizer vaccine. parent or guardian must
sign the consent on the registration form.
If you would like to fill out your paperwork prior to receiving your vaccine please click HERE or scan the QR code:
Vaccine Clinic Information
Bear River Health Department ONLY offers the Pfizer vaccine. No appointments are necessary.
BRHD Vaccine Clinic Location & Hours:
- Logan (655 E 1300 N Logan), Monday-Thursday 11AM-7PM.
- Brigham City (817 W 950 S Brigham), Monday-Thursday 11AM- 6PM.
- Tremonton (440 W 600 N Tremonton), Wednesday & Thursday 9AM-12:30 PM & 2PM-5PM.
Questions about Second Doses
It takes time for your body to build protection after any vaccination. COVID-19 vaccines that require 2 shots may not protect you until a week or two after your second shot. The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine requires 2 shots, 21 days apart. The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine requires 2 shots, 28 days apart.
Your first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine must be from the same manufacturer. Please refer to your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card if you aren’t sure which vaccine you received.