Tanner Burnside, an Infection Prevention Specialist for the Bear River Health Department, reminds us what we can do to decrease the likelihood of spreading disease this holiday season. Enjoy a healthy holiday, with those you love, while keeping everyone healthy and safe. Spread joy NOT germs!
- BRHD Medical Director Retires
- Medication-Assisted Therapy
- 2022 Adjusted COVID-19 Response Plan for Schools
- New Year Resolutions
- Bear River Health Department’s 2022 Budget
- Chronic Disease Prevention
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Air Quality & Vehicle Maintenance
- Spread Joy, Not Germs!
- Suicide Prevention Resources