Are you, or someone you know, struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse? Not sure what resources to look for or even where to begin? Takesha Durrant, Case Manager for the Cache Valley Unified Support Program at the Bear River Health Department, discusses a valuable program that can offer great assistance in navigating life during this difficult time. For more information about this program click HERE.
- BRHD Medical Director Retires
- Medication-Assisted Therapy
- 2022 Adjusted COVID-19 Response Plan for Schools
- New Year Resolutions
- Bear River Health Department’s 2022 Budget
- Chronic Disease Prevention
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Air Quality & Vehicle Maintenance
- Spread Joy, Not Germs!
- Suicide Prevention Resources