The Utah Division of Air Quality (DAQ) has developed a wood smoke reduction incentive program for homeowners to reduce wintertime pollution from wood burning in Cache County. This program was developed for counties that have previously failed to meet the National Ambient Air Quality Standard for fine particulates. Registration for Cache County’s program will begin on January 10, 2022. Click HERE to see if you qualify and to sign-up for a reminder to register one hour before registration starts. DAQ will contact you via email only if your registration is reached before incentive awards run out.
- Public Hearing BRHD Budget – Wednesday, Dec. 8th
- Need a COVID-19 Vaccine Card for travel?
- The Great American Smokeout
- WIC & Nutrition for Families
- Wood Smoke Reduction Program (Cache County)
- Diabetes Prevention
- Vehicle Repair & Replacement Program
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Behavioral Health Services
- Red Ribbon Run