Social Media Comment Disclaimer
Thank you for being a fan of the Bear River Health Department (BRHD) on our social media accounts. BRHD participates in social media in order to engage individuals and organizations in leading healthier lives. BRHD provides content on social media platforms to encourage discussion of health information.
If you have any questions regarding Bear River Health Department, please visit our website at brhd.org. Representatives are available to answer your questions in English and Spanish from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Monday (closed holidays) 435-792-6500.
For media inquiries, please contact our Public Information Officer at 435-792-6525.
COMMENT POLICY DISCLAIMER
Posted comments and images by followers/users do not necessarily represent the views of BRHD. Posted content must relate to discussions of Health Department programs, services, projects, issues, events, or activities. External, non-BRHD links on this site do not constitute an official endorsement on behalf of BRHD. While we encourage fans to share thoughts and opinions on BRHD’s social media pages, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner. BRHD does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile. A comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity and sexual content, including links to such content,
- Content that is slanderous or defamatory towards a person or people,
- Threatening or harassing content,
- Content whose main purpose is to sell a product, or advertise, solicit, or promote any service or products,
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any person, including improper use of trademark or copyrighted material,
- Content that encourages or condones illegal conduct or activity,
- Spam, including external links to online sites,
- Repetitively disruptive comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Content that promotes the candidacy of any person, petition, or referendum,
- Content that compromises public health or safety, or health, safety, and security of public systems, and
- Content that discloses private, protected, or confidential material as defined by local, state, or federal law.
All links posted as comments on BRHD posts will be reviewed and may be deleted. Repeated violations of BRHD comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from BRHD pages.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
BRHD is dedicated to protecting your health and promoting quality of life through the prevention and control of disease, injury, and disability. For official BRHD information, go to brhd.org.
BRHD’s social media page is provided as a service to social media users for educational use. Posted comments may not originate from BRHD and therefore do not necessarily represent the views of BRHD.
PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This is the Bear River Health Department page on Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram. If you’re looking for the official and most comprehensive source of information about BRHD please visit our official website at brhd.org
BRHD does not collect personally identifiable information such as your name, address, or telephone number from third-party websites such as Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram. BRHD may use information that visitors make available to it on Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram and other third-party websites to improve our programs and better serve the public (for example, by improving our education and outreach materials and activities). BRHD will maintain any such information in accordance with federal law.
Please contact our Public Information Officer at 435-792-6525 if you have any questions.